WHAT DOES AMERICAN PACIFIC MORTGAGE CORPORATION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Credit history and Credit scores
- Employment information and Mortgage rates and payments
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons American Pacific Mortgage Corporation chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing...READ MORE
Call (855) 551-3478 or 916-960-1325 or www.apmortgage.com
This PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS supplements the information contained in the Privacy Statement of AMERICAN PACIFIC MORTGAGE CORPORATION and its subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice. The CCPA affords certain privacy rights to residents of California, including:
1. Information on the categories of data and personal information collected
2. Where we obtain the categories of data
3. How we use and/or disclose personal information for business purposes
4. How and why we may share personal information with third parties for business purposes
5. Your right to request deletion of private information, to the extent we are allowed to by federal law, and;
6. Your right to opt-out of the sale of personal information
7. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights For details on these rights please visit our website at: www.apmortgage.com/privacy-policy
Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at: Phone: 888-207-6737 Website: www.apmortgage.com/privacy-policy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal Address: American Pacific Mortgage Corporation, 3000 Lava Ridge Ct #200, Roseville, CA 95661
To download or read full Privacy Statement - please CLICK HERE